2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 622.10
Dysplasia of cervix, unspecified
- Short description: Dysplasia of cervix NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 622.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 622.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 622.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 622.10: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N87.9 Dysplasia of cervix uteri, unspecified
- Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia
- Cervical neoplasia, intraepithelial
- CIN, cervical dysplasia
- Dysplasia of cervix
- Anaplasia of cervix
- Cervical atypism
- Cervical dysplasia NOS