2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 314.1
Hyperkinesis with developmental delay
- Short description: Hyperkinet w devel delay.
- ICD-9-CM 314.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 314.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 314.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 314.1: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F90.8 Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, other type
- Articulation disorder due to hyperkinesis
- Developmental articulation disorder due to hyperkinesis
- Developmental speech disorder due to hyperkinesis
- Developmental disorder of hyperkinesis
- Use additional code to identify any associated neurological disorder