2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 315.1
Developmental mathematics disorder
- Short description: Mathematics disorder.
- ICD-9-CM 315.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 315.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 315.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 315.1: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F81.2 Mathematics disorder
- Developmental arithmetic disorder
- Developmental disorder in mathematics
- Developmental disorder, mathematics
- Mathematics disorder