2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 202.8
Other malignant lymphomas
- There are 9 ICD-9-CM codes below 202.8 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- (lim-fo-ma) cancer that arises in cells of the lymphatic system.
- A malignant (clonal) proliferation of b- lymphocytes or t- lymphocytes which involves the lymph nodes, bone marrow and/or extranodal sites. This category includes non-hodgkin lymphomas and hodgkin lymphomas.
- An obsolete term for a malignant tumor of lymphatic tissue.
- Malignant (clonal) proliferation of b- or t- lymphocytes which involves the lymph nodes, bone marrow and/or extranodal sites; general term for various neoplastic diseases of the lymphoid tissue.
- Malignant lymphoma in which neoplastic cells diffusely infiltrate the entire lymph node without any definite organized pattern; patients whose lymphomas present a diffuse pattern generally have a more unfavorable survival outlook than those presenting with a follicular or nodular pattern.