2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 200.8
Other named variants of lymphosarcoma and reticulosarcoma
- There are 9 ICD-9-CM codes below 200.8 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- (lim-fo-ma) cancer that arises in cells of the lymphatic system.
- A malignant (clonal) proliferation of b- lymphocytes or t- lymphocytes which involves the lymph nodes, bone marrow and/or extranodal sites. This category includes non-hodgkin lymphomas and hodgkin lymphomas.
- An antiquated term referring to non-hodgkin lymphomas with a mixed cellular composition. This term applies to both b- and t- cell non-hodgkin lymphomas.
- Malignant (clonal) proliferation of b- or t- lymphocytes which involves the lymph nodes, bone marrow and/or extranodal sites; general term for various neoplastic diseases of the lymphoid tissue.
- Lymphoma (malignant):
- lymphoplasmacytoid type
- mixed lymphocytic-histiocytic (diffuse)
- Lymphosarcoma, mixed cell type (diffuse)
- Reticulolymphosarcoma (diffuse)