2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 785.6
Enlargement of lymph nodes
- Short description: Enlargement lymph nodes.
- ICD-9-CM 785.6 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 785.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Adenopathy, cervical
- Adenopathy, cervical (neck)
- Axillary lymphadenopathy
- Cervical lymphadenopathy
- Lymphadenopathy (enlarged lymph nodes)
- Lymphadenopathy (large lymph nodes)
- Lymphadenopathy, axillary
- Lymphadenopathy, axillary (large armpit lymph nodes)
- Lymphadenopathy, mediastinal
- Mediastinal lymphadenopathy
- Mediastinal lymphadenopathy (large lymph nodes chest )
- A clinical finding indicating that a lymph node is enlarged. Causes include viral and bacterial infections and cancers that affect the lymph nodes.
- Disease or swelling of the lymph nodes.
- Lymphadenopathy: the abnormal enlargement of lymph nodes.
- "Swollen glands"
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R59.9 Enlarged lymph nodes, unspecified