2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 200.5
Primary central nervous system lymphoma
- There are 9 ICD-9-CM codes below 200.5 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- Cancer that arises in the lymphoid tissue found in the central nervous system (cns). The cns includes the brain and spinal cord.
- Cancer that forms in the lymph tissue of the brain, spinal cord, meninges (outer covering of the brain), or eye (called ocular lymphoma).
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 200.5
- Lymphoma (malignant) (M9590/3) 202.8
- primary central nervous system 200.5