2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.68
Other symptoms referable to joint, other specified sites
- Short description: Joint symptom NEC-oth jt.
- ICD-9-CM 719.68 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 719.68 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 719.68.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.68: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R29.898 Other symptoms and signs involving the musculoskeletal system
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 719.68
- Creaking joint 719.60
- specified site NEC 719.68
- Symptoms, specified (general) NEC 780.99