2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.62
Other symptoms referable to joint, upper arm
- Short description: Joint symptom NEC-up/arm.
- ICD-9-CM 719.62 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 719.62 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 719.62.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.62: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R29.898 Other symptoms and signs involving the musculoskeletal system
- Bilat clicking elbow
- Bilateral clicking elbow
- Clicking elbow
- Elbow joint crepitus
- Elbow joint crepitus audible
- Elbow joint crepitus palpable
- Left clicking elbow
- Mass of bilat elbow joints
- Mass of bilateral elbow joints
- Mass of elbow joint and upper arm
- Mass of left elbow joint
- Mass of right elbow joint
- Mass of upper arm and elbow joint
- Right clicking elbow
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 719.62
- Creaking joint 719.60
- elbow 719.62
- Symptoms, specified (general) NEC 780.99