2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.61
Other symptoms referable to joint, shoulder region
- Short description: Joint symptom NEC-shlder.
- ICD-9-CM 719.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 719.61 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 719.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.61: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R29.898 Other symptoms and signs involving the musculoskeletal system
- Angular projection of acromion process
- Clicking acromioclavicular joint
- Clicking shoulder
- Clicking sternoclavicular joint
- Mass of bilat shoulder joints
- Mass of bilateral shoulder joints
- Mass of left shoulder joint
- Mass of right shoulder joint
- Mass of shoulder
- Mass of shoulder region
- Shoulder joint crepitus
- Shoulder joint crepitus audible
- Shoulder joint crepitus palpable
- Snapping scapula
- Snapping shoulder
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 719.61
- Creaking joint 719.60
- shoulder (region) 719.61
- Symptoms, specified (general) NEC 780.99