2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.66
Other symptoms referable to joint, lower leg
- Short description: Joint symptom NEC-l/leg.
- ICD-9-CM 719.66 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 719.66 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 719.66.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.66: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R29.898 Other symptoms and signs involving the musculoskeletal system
- Clicking knee
- Clicking tibiofibular joint
- Knee joint crepitus
- Knee joint crepitus audible
- Lump on thigh
- Mass of bilat knee joints
- Mass of bilateral knee joints
- Mass of knee
- Mass of knee joint
- Mass of left knee joint
- Mass of right knee joint
- Palpable knee joint crepitus
- Retropatellar crepitus
- Tibio-femur crepitus