2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.60
Other symptoms referable to joint, site unspecified
- Short description: Joint sympt NEC-unsp jt.
- ICD-9-CM 719.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 719.60 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 719.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.60: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R29.898 Other symptoms and signs involving the musculoskeletal system
- Audible joint crepitus
- Bone crepitus
- Clicking joint
- Grinding sensation in joint
- Inflamed joint
- Joint catching
- Joint crepitus
- Joint hot
- Joint tenderness
- Noises in joint
- On examination - joint crepitation
- Palpable joint crepitus
- Passive range of joint movement reduced
- Tender joint
- Tenderness of joint
- Weakness of joint movement