2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.63
Other symptoms referable to joint, forearm
- Short description: Joint sympt NEC-forearm.
- ICD-9-CM 719.63 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 719.63 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 719.63.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.63: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R29.898 Other symptoms and signs involving the musculoskeletal system
- Clicking distal radioulnar joint
- Clicking wrist
- Mass of bilat wrist joints
- Mass of bilateral wrist joints
- Mass of left wrist joint
- Mass of right wrist joint
- Mass of wrist
- Mass of wrist joint
- Wrist joint crepitus
- Wrist joint crepitus audible
- Wrist joint crepitus palpable
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 719.63
- Creaking joint 719.60
- wrist 719.63
- Symptoms, specified (general) NEC 780.99