2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 315.8
Other specified delays in development
- Short description: Development delays NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 315.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 315.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 315.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 315.8: 2013 2014.
- Borderline cognitive developmental delay
- Cognitive development, borderline
- Cognitive developmental delay
- Developmental agnosia
- Developmental delay in feeding
- Developmental delay, cognitive
- Developmental delay, cognitive, borderline
- Developmental delay, feeding
- Developmental disorder, specific
- Developmental mental disorder
- Disorder of psychological development
- Feeding delay, developmental
- Ideomotor dyspraxia
- Learning disorder, nonverbal
- Nonverbal learning disorder
- Persistent developmental avoidance
- Savant syndrome
- Specific developmental disorder
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F88 Other disorders of psychological development