2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 315.31
Expressive language disorder
- Short description: Expressive language dis.
- ICD-9-CM 315.31 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 315.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 315.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 315.31: 2013 2014 2015.
- Developmental expressive language delay
- Developmental expressive language disorder
- Developmental language disorder
- Expressive developmental language delay
- Expressive language delay
- Expressive language delay, mild
- Expressive language delay, moderate
- Expressive language delay, severe
- Language disorder, developmental
- Language disorder, expressive
- Mild expressive language delay
- Moderate expressive language delay
- Severe expressive language delay
- Developmental aphasia
- Word deafness
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F80.1 Expressive language disorder