2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 315.4
Developmental coordination disorder
- Short description: Devel coordination dis.
- ICD-9-CM 315.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 315.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 315.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 315.4: 2013 2014 2015.
- Clumsiness -motor delay
- Clumsiness, motor delay
- Developmental delay, gross motor
- Fine motor developmental delay
- Gross motor development delay
- Gross motor developmental delay
- Motor delay
- Motor delay, clumsiness
- Clumsiness syndrome
- Dyspraxia syndrome
- Specific motor development disorder
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F82 Specific developmental disorder of motor function