2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 315.5
Mixed development disorder
- Short description: Mixed development dis.
- ICD-9-CM 315.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 315.5 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 315.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 315.5: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F82 Specific developmental disorder of motor function
- Developmental disorder, mixed
- Mixed developmental disorder
- Sensory integration disorder