2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 315.5
Mixed development disorder
- Short description: Mixed development dis.
- ICD-9-CM 315.5 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 315.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 315.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 315.5: 2013 2014.
- Developmental disorder, mixed
- Mixed developmental disorder
- Sensory integration disorder
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F82 Specific developmental disorder of motor function