2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 301.50
Histrionic personality disorder, unspecified
- Personality disorder characterized by emotional instability, excitability, overreaction, self-dramatization, self-centeredness, and over-dependence on others.
- Short description: Histrionic person NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 301.50 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 301.50.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 301.50: 2013.
301.50 Alternative Terminology
Convert 301.50 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 301.50: