2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 301.20
Schizoid personality disorder, unspecified
- individuals exhibit a pervasive pattern of indifference to social relationships and a restricted range of emotional experience and expression, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts.
- Personality disorder characterized by alienation, shyness, oversensitivity, seclusiveness, egocentricity, avoidance of intimate relationships, autistic thinking, and withdrawal from and lack of response to the environment.
- Short description: Schizoid personality NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 301.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 301.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 301.20: 2013.
301.20 Alternative Terminology
Convert 301.20 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 301.20: