2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 301.12
Chronic depressive personality disorder
- Short description: Chr depressive person.
- ICD-9-CM 301.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 301.12 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 301.12.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 301.12: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F34.1 Dysthymic disorder
- Depressive personality disorder
- Depressive personality disorder, chronic
- Chronic depressive disorder
- Depressive character or personality
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 301.12
- depressive 301.12
- Disorder - see also Disease
- depressive (chronic) 301.12
- hypothymic 301.12