2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 301.81
Narcissistic personality disorder
- Personality disorder characterized by excessive self-love, egocentrism, grandiosity, exhibitionism, excessive needs for attention, and sensitivity to criticism.
- Short description: Narcissistic personality.
- ICD-9-CM 301.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 301.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 301.81: 2013.
301.81 Alternative Terminology
Convert 301.81 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 301.81: