2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 301.51
Chronic factitious illness with physical symptoms
- A disorder characterized by plausible presentations of physical symptoms or an acute illness that are under the individual's control, and often resulting in multiple, unnecessary hospitalizations.
- Short description: Chr factitious illness.
- ICD-9-CM 301.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 301.51.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 301.51: 2013.
301.51 Alternative Terminology
Convert 301.51 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 301.51: