2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 258.01
Multiple endocrine neoplasia [MEN] type I
- Short description: Mult endo neoplas type I.
- ICD-9-CM 258.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 258.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 258.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 258.01: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E31.21 Multiple endocrine neoplasia [MEN] type I
- Multiple endocrine neoplasia syndrome
- Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1
- Multiple endocrine neoplasia, type 1
- Multiple endocrine neoplasm type 1
- Polyglandular activity in multiple endocrine adenomatosis