2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 258.03
Multiple endocrine neoplasia [MEN] type IIB
- Short description: Mult endo neop type IIB.
- ICD-9-CM 258.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 258.03 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 258.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 258.03: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E31.23 Multiple endocrine neoplasia [MEN] type IIB
- Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2B
- Multiple endocrine neoplasia type IIB
- Multiple endocrine neoplasia, type 3