2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 300.16
Factitious disorder with predominantly psychological signs and symptoms
- Short description: Factitious dis w symptom.
- ICD-9-CM 300.16 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 300.16 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 300.16.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 300.16: 2013 2014.
- Factitious disorder w psychological symptoms
- Factitious disorder with psychological symptoms
- Ganser syndrome
- Compensation neurosis
- Ganser's syndrome, hysterical
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F44.89 Other dissociative and conversion disorders
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F68.11 Factitious disorder with predominantly psychological signs and symptoms