2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 301.50
Histrionic personality disorder, unspecified
- ICD-9-CM 301.50 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 301.50 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Personality disorder characterized by emotional instability, excitability, overreaction, self-dramatization, self-centeredness, and over-dependence on others
- Hysterical personality NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F60.4 Histrionic personality disorder
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 301.50
- Disorder - see also Disease
- histrionic 301.50
- hysterical 301.50