2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 275.3
Disorders of phosphorus metabolism
- genetic metabolic disorder resulting from serum and bone alkaline phosphatase deficiency leading to hypercalcemia, ethanolamine phosphatemia, and ethanolamine phosphaturia; manifestations include severe skeletal defects resembling vitamin D resistant rickets, failure of the calvarium to calcify, dyspnea, cyanosis, vomiting, constipation, renal calcinosis, failure to thrive, disorders of movement, beading of the costochondral junction, and rachitic bone changes.
- condition in which there is a deviation or interruption in the processing of phosphorus in the body includes its absorption, transport, storage, and utilization.
- Short description: Dis phosphorus metabol.
- ICD-9-CM 275.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 275.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 275.3: 2013.
Convert 275.3 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 275.3: