2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 270.5
Disturbances of histidine metabolism
- autosomal recessive aminoacidopathy due to deficiency of histidine ammonia-lyase; characterized by accumulation of histidine in serum and urinary excretion of histidine and metabolites, but is usually benign; may cause mild central nervous system dysfunction.
- Short description: Dis histidine metabolism.
- ICD-9-CM 270.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 270.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 270.5: 2013.
Convert 270.5 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 270.5: