2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 270.6
Disorders of urea cycle metabolism
- autosomal recessive aminoacidopathy characterized by marked elevation in plasma and urine levels of citrulline, with hyperammonemia and sometimes secondary oroticaciduria; clinical findings include mental retardation and neurologic abnormalities.
- excess of ornithine in the plasma, such as occurs in the genetic disorders gyrate atrophy of choroid and retina and hyperornithinemia-hyperamonemia-homocitrullinuria syndrome.
- Short description: Dis urea cycle metabol.
- ICD-9-CM 270.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 270.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 270.6: 2013.
Convert 270.6 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 270.6: