2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 275.1
Disorders of copper metabolism
- rare autosomal recessive disease characterized by the deposition of copper in the brain, liver, cornea and other organs; clinical features include liver cirrhosis, liver failure, splenomegaly, tremor, bradykinesia, dysarthria, chorea, muscle rigidity, Kayser-Fleischer rings (pigmented corneal lesions), ataxia and intellectual deterioration; hepatic dysfunction may precede neurologic dysfunction by several years.
- Short description: Dis copper metabolism.
- ICD-9-CM 275.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 275.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 275.1: 2013.
Convert 275.1 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 275.1: