2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 282.60
Sickle-cell disease unspecified
- disease characterized by chronic hemolytic anemia, episodic painful crises, and pathologic involvement of many organs; the clinical expression of homozygosity for hemoglobin S.
- Short description: Sickle cell disease NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 282.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 282.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 282.60: 2012 2013.
282.60 Alternative Terminology
Convert 282.60 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 282.60: