2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 282.64
Sickle-cell/hb c disease with crisis
- Short description: Hb-S/Hb-C dis w crisis.
- ICD-9-CM 282.64 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 282.64 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 282.64.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 282.64: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D57.219 Sickle-cell/Hb-C disease with crisis, unspecified
- Acute chest syndrome due to sickle cell-hemoglobin C disease crisis
- Acute chest syndrome sickle cell HB-C crisis
- Sickle cell Hgb C disease w acute chest syndrome
- Sickle cell Hgb C disease w crisis
- Sickle cell Hgb C disease w splenic sequestration
- Sickle cell-hemoglobin C disease with crisis
- Sickle cell-hemoglobin C disease with splenic sequestration
- Hb-S/Hb-C disease with crisis
- Sickle-cell/Hb-C disease with vaso-occlusive pain