2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 282.62
Hb-ss disease with crisis
- broad term used to describe several different acute conditions occurring with sickle cell disease, including aplastic crisis, hemolytic crisis, and vasoocclusive crisis.
- Short description: Hb-SS disease w crisis.
- ICD-9-CM 282.62 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 282.62.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 282.62: 2012 2013.
Convert 282.62 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 282.62: