2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 282.62
Hb-ss disease with crisis
- Short description: Hb-SS disease w crisis.
- ICD-9-CM 282.62 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 282.62 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 282.62.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 282.62: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D57.00 Hb-SS disease with crisis, unspecified
- Acute chest syndrome
- Acute sickle cell anemia w splenic sequestration
- Acute sickle cell splenic sequestration crisis
- Hemoglobin S sickling disorder with crisis
- Sickle cell anemia acute crisis splenic sequestrat
- Sickle cell anemia w acute chest syndrome
- Sickle cell anemia w crisis
- Sickle cell anemia with acute chest syndrome
- Sickle cell anemia, acute chest syndrome
- Sickle cell anemia, crisis
- Hb-SS disease with vaso-occlusive pain
- Sickle-cell crisis NOS