2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 282.42
Sickle-cell thalassemia with crisis
- Short description: Thlassemia Hb-S w crisis.
- ICD-9-CM 282.42 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 282.42 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 282.42.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 282.42: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D57.419 Sickle-cell thalassemia with crisis, unspecified
- Sickle cell thalassemia disease w acute chest syndrome
- Sickle cell thalassemia disease w crisis
- Sickle cell thalassemia disease with acute chest syndrome
- Sickle cell-thalassemia disease with crisis
- Sickle-cell thalassemia with vaso-occlusive pain
- Thalassemia Hb-S disease with crisis