2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 282.42
Sickle-cell thalassemia with crisis
- Short description: Thlassemia Hb-S w crisis.
- ICD-9-CM 282.42 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 282.42 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 282.42.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 282.42: 2012 2013 2014.
- Sickle cell thalassemia disease w acute chest syndrome
- Sickle cell thalassemia disease w crisis
- Sickle cell thalassemia disease with acute chest syndrome
- Sickle cell-thalassemia disease with crisis
- Sickle-cell thalassemia with vaso-occlusive pain
- Thalassemia Hb-S disease with crisis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM D57.419 Sickle-cell thalassemia with crisis, unspecified