2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 282.41
Sickle-cell thalassemia without crisis
- Short description: Thlasema Hb-S w/o crisis.
- ICD-9-CM 282.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 282.41 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 282.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 282.41: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D57.40 Sickle-cell thalassemia without crisis
- Sickle cell beta plus thalassemia disease
- Sickle cell beta zero thalassemia disease
- Sickle cell thalassemia disease
- Sickle cell-beta^+^-thalassemia
- Sickle cell-beta^0^-thalassemia
- Sickle cell-thalassemia disease
- Thalassemia, sickle cell
- Thalassemia, sickle cell, beta plus
- Thalassemia, sickle cell, beta zero
- Sickle-cell thalassemia NOS
- Thalassemia Hb-S disease without crisis