2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 282.60
Sickle-cell disease, unspecified
- Short description: Sickle cell disease NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 282.60 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 282.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 282.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 282.60: 2013 2014 2015.
- Hb SS disease
- Hemoglobin S sickling disorder without crisis
- Hereditary hemoglobinopathy disorder homozygous for hemoglobin S
- Microhematuria due to sickle cell disease
- Priapism due to sickle cell disease
- Proliferative retinopathy due to sickle cell disease
- Sickle cell anemia
- Sickle cell anemia wo crisis
- Sickle cell anemia, without crisis
- Sickle cell nephropathy
- Sickle cell proliferative retinopathy
- Sickle cell retinopathy
- Sickle cell w microhematuria
- Sickle cell w/ microhematuria
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM D57.1 Sickle-cell disease without crisis