2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 282.60
Sickle-cell disease, unspecified
- Short description: Sickle cell disease NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 282.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 282.60 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 282.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 282.60: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D57.1 Sickle-cell disease without crisis
- Hb SS disease
- Hemoglobin S sickling disorder without crisis
- Hereditary hemoglobinopathy disorder homozygous for hemoglobin S
- Microhematuria due to sickle cell disease
- Priapism due to sickle cell disease
- Proliferative retinopathy due to sickle cell disease
- Sickle cell anemia
- Sickle cell anemia wo crisis
- Sickle cell anemia, without crisis
- Sickle cell nephropathy
- Sickle cell proliferative retinopathy
- Sickle cell retinopathy
- Sickle cell w microhematuria
- Sickle cell w/ microhematuria