2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V10.86
Personal history of malignant neoplasm of other parts of nervous system
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Hx-malign nerve syst NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V10.86 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V10.86 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM V10.86.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V10.86: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z85.848 Personal history of malignant neoplasm of other parts of nervous tissue
- History of cancer of the nervous system
- History of cancer of the spinal cord
- History of malignant neoplasm of nervous system
- History of malignant neoplasm of spinal cord
- History of neuroblastoma
- History of neuroblastoma (malignant tumor)
- Hx of nervous system cancer
- Hx of neuroblastoma
- Hx of spinal cord cancer
- peripheral, sympathetic, and parasympathetic nerves (V10.89)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V10.86
- History (personal) of
- malignant neoplasm (of) V10.90