2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V10.03
Personal history of malignant neoplasm of esophagus
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Hx-esophageal malignancy.
- ICD-9-CM V10.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V10.03 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM V10.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V10.03: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z85.01 Personal history of malignant neoplasm of esophagus
- History of cancer of esophagus
- History of malignant neoplasm of esophagus
- Hx of esophageal cancer
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V10.03
- History (personal) of
- malignant neoplasm (of) V10.90