2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V10.40
Personal history of malignant neoplasm of female genital organ, unspecified
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Female Only Dx
- Short description: Hx-female genit malg NOS.
- ICD-9-CM V10.40 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V10.40 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM V10.40.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V10.40: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z85.40 Personal history of malignant neoplasm of unspecified female genital organ
- History of cancer of the female genital organ
- History of hysterectomy due to cancer
- History of hysterectomy with history of female genital cancer
- History of malignant neoplasm of female genital organ
- Hx of female genital organ cancer
- Hx of total hysterectomy w Hx of female genital cancer
- Personal history of primary malignant neoplasm of female genital organ
- Vaginal Pap after hysterectomy for cancer
- Vaginal Pap, had hysterectomy for cancer
- Vaginal Papanicolaou smear with history of hysterectomy for cancer done
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V10.40
- History (personal) of
- malignant neoplasm (of) V10.90