2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V10.82
Personal history of malignant melanoma of skin
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Hx-malig skin melanoma.
- ICD-9-CM V10.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V10.82 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM V10.82.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V10.82: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z85.820 Personal history of malignant melanoma of skin
- H/O Malignant melanoma
- Has had melanoma in situ
- History of - malignant melanoma
- History of - malignant melanoma of the skin
- History of malignant melanoma of the skin
- History of melanoma (malignant tumor)
- History of melanoma (malignant tumor) of the skin
- History of melanoma in situ
- History of melanoma in situ (malignant skin tumor that has not spread)
- Hx of melanoma
- HX of melanoma in situ
- HX of melanoma of skin
- Hx of melanoma, skin
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V10.82
- History (personal) of
- malignant neoplasm (of) V10.90