2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V10.47
Personal history of malignant neoplasm of testis
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Male Only Dx
- Short description: Hx-testicular malignancy.
- ICD-9-CM V10.47 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V10.47 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM V10.47.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V10.47: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z85.47 Personal history of malignant neoplasm of testis
- History of cancer of the testicle
- History of cancer of the testis
- History of germ cell cancer of the testicle
- History of malignant germ cell neoplasm of testis
- History of primary malignant neoplasm of testis
- HX of CA testis
- Hx of testicular cancer
- Hx of testicular germ cell cancer
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V10.47
- History (personal) of
- malignant neoplasm (of) V10.90