2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 283.9
Acquired hemolytic anemia, unspecified
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Acq hemolytic anemia NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 283.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 283.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 283.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 283.9: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D59.9 Acquired hemolytic anemia, unspecified
- Acquired hemolytic anemia
- Hemolytic anemia
- Hemolytic anemia associated with lymphoproliferative disorder
- Hemolytic anemia associated with ulcerative colitis
- Hemolytic anemia w lymphoproliferative disease
- Hemolytic anemia w ulcerative colitis
- Hemolytic anemia, acquired
- Hemolytic anemia, lymphoproliferative disease
- Hemolytic anemia, with ulcerative colitis
- Acquired hemolytic anemia NOS
- Chronic idiopathic hemolytic anemia