2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 552.02
Femoral hernia with obstruction, bilateral (not specified as recurrent)
- Short description: Bil femoral hern w obstr.
- ICD-9-CM 552.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 552.02 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 552.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 552.02: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K41.00 Bilateral femoral hernia, with obstruction, without gangrene, not specified as recurrent
- Bilat femoral hernia w obstruction
- Bilat incarcerated femoral hernia w obstruction
- Bilat irreducible femoral hernia
- Bilat irreducible femoral hernia w obstruction
- Bilateral incarcerated femoral hernias with obstruction
- Bilateral irreducible femoral hernia
- bilateral irreducible femoral hernia w obstruction
- Bilateral obstructed irreducible femoral hernias
- Both sides femoral hernias with obstruction
- Both sides incarcerated femoral hernias
- Both sides incarcerated femoral hernias, obstruction
- Both sides irreducible femoral hernias
- Intestinal obstruction due to bilateral femoral hernias
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 552.02
- Hernia, hernial (acquired) (recurrent) 553.9