2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 551.03
Femoral hernia with gangrene, bilateral, recurrent
- Short description: Recur bil fem hern-gang.
- ICD-9-CM 551.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 551.03 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 551.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 551.03: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K41.11 Bilateral femoral hernia, with gangrene, recurrent
- Bilat recurrent femoral hernia w gangrene
- Bilateral recurrent femoral hernia with gangrene
- Both sides recurrent femoral hernias with gangrene
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 551.03
- Hernia, hernial (acquired) (recurrent) 553.9