2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 551.01
Femoral hernia with gangrene, unilateral or unspecified, recurrent
- Short description: Rec unil fem hern w gang.
- ICD-9-CM 551.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 551.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 551.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 551.01: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K41.41 Unilateral femoral hernia, with gangrene, recurrent
- Femoral hernia, unilateral, recurrent, with gangrene
- Left recurrent femoral hernia w gangrene
- Left recurrent femoral hernia with gangrene
- Recurrent femoral hernia w gangrene
- Right recurrent femoral hernia w gangrene
- Right recurrent femoral hernia with gangrene
- Unilateral recurrent femoral hernia with gangrene
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 551.01
- Hernia, hernial (acquired) (recurrent) 553.9