2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 306.3
Skin disorder arising from mental factors
- Short description: Psychogenic skin disease.
- ICD-9-CM 306.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 306.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 306.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 306.3: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F45.8 Other somatoform disorders
- Psychogenic pruritus
- Psychogenic sensory disturbance of skin
- Psychogenic skin disease
- Psychogenic skin symptoms
- Skin changes due to chronic exposure to non-ionizing radiation
- Skin discharge
- Skin disease, psychogenic
- Untoward skin test reaction