2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 302.70
Psychosexual dysfunction, unspecified
- Short description: Psychosexual dysfunc NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 302.70 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 302.70 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 302.70.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 302.70: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R37 Sexual dysfunction, unspecified
- Abnormal male sexual function
- Abnormal sexual function
- Male sexual dysfunction
- Psychosexual dysfunction
- Sexual dysfunction