2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 307.41
Transient disorder of initiating or maintaining sleep
- Short description: Transient insomnia.
- ICD-9-CM 307.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 307.41 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 307.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 307.41: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F51.02 Adjustment insomnia
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F51.09 Other insomnia not due to a substance or known physiological condition
- Insomnia, nonorganic
- Insomnia, transient
- Nonorganic insomnia
- Transient insomnia
- Adjustment insomnia
- Hyposomnia associated with acute or intermittent emotional reactions or conflicts
- Insomnia associated with acute or intermittent emotional reactions or conflicts
- Sleeplessness associated with acute or intermittent emotional reactions or conflicts