2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 958.6
Volkmann's ischemic contracture
- Short description: Volkmann's isch contract.
- ICD-9-CM 958.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 958.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 958.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 958.6: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T79.6XXA Traumatic ischemia of muscle, initial encounter
- Volkmanns contracture
- Volkmann's contracture
- Posttraumatic muscle contracture