2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 367.51
Paresis of accommodation
- ICD-9-CM 367.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 367.51 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 367.51.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 367.51: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H52.529 Paresis of accommodation, unspecified eye
- Accomodative paresis
- Bilat paresis of accommodation
- Bilateral cycloplegia
- L paresis of accommodation
- Left cycloplegia
- Left paresis of accommodation
- Paresis of accommodation, both eyes
- R paresis of accommodation
- Right cycloplegia
- Right paresis of accommodation